Just a simple healthy dog treat recipe from Kelly that calls for veggies, egg, flour and a little turmeric, which is a great anti-inflammatory.
- 1 cup of boiled or roasted broccoli, carrot, cauliflower – or any other veg that is safe for dogs
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 tsp powdered turmeric
How to make:
- Pre-heat oven to 350F
- Add the veg and egg to a blender and blitz until smooth
- Pour out the mixture into a bowl and add the flour and turmeric, using your hands kneed into a dough.
- Roll out the dough to ¼ inch thickness
- Using your favourite cookie cutter, create your biccies
- Place on a greased baking tray and bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool and then store in an air tight container
Stay tuned for lots of delicious treats