Turmeric is known to have anti-inflammatory properties. If you have an older dog with older bones and joints, turmeric treats make a great addition to your dog’s diet!
- 250g plain flour
- 50g peanut butter
- 100ml of water
- 2 tsp turmeric
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degree celsius (350ºF in USA)
- Line or grease a baking tray
- In a bowl mix the peanut butter with the water.
- Whisk until fully combined
- Add dry ingredients to the bowl and combine.
- Depending on flour you may need to add a little more water or a little more flour to form a dough ball
- Knead the dough on a floured surface
- Roll the dough out to about 1/4 inch thickness
- Using a cookie cutter, cut out and repeat the rolling process again
- Continue to cut out until all of the dough is used.
- Place on baking tray
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until they are golden brown
Featured image by Kelly Murrell