This recipe is very easy! Making the turkey meatballs small enough means you can use them for training – a great option when you need to throw your food reward!
- 500g turkey mince
- 150g cooked rice (brown or white)
- 1 carrot, cooked and chopped into small pieces
- 1 egg
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees celsius
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and bring together using your hands. Ensure everything is mixed well together.
- Form the meatballs by taking small amounts of the mixture and rolling in your hands. Make them no bigger than 2cm
- Place the meatballs onto a greased baking tray
- Cook for 20 minutes or until golden brown
- Once cooled pop into a airtight container and store in the fridge