Tuna pyramid pan treats is a super easy recipe using a ‘Pyramid Pan’ or similar silicone baking mat. The great thing about these mats is that they raise up whatever is cooking so fat drains away and it allows air to circulate more freely for crispy, evenly cooked results – perfect for crispy dog training treats!
- 1 can of tuna (in water preferable)
- 2 eggs
- 100g plain flour
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Mix well in a blender, adding water if necessary
- Smooth mixture over your baking mat and bake for approximately 20 mins
- Once cooled cut into treat-sized pieces
- Don’t forget, these treats can also be frozen and defrosted later on ready for a training session.