1. We require a 30% deposit at the time of booking for 3, 4 and 7 night stays.
2. The balance of payment is due 10 weeks before the start of your holiday.
3. If a booking is made less than 10 weeks before arrival, the full amount is due at the time of booking.
CHECK IN: 5:00 pm up to 7.00 pm
CHECK OUT: 9.30 am
ON ARRIVAL: Please drive to the main car park on site and look for the site office to check in. If you arrive after 7.00pm, go straight to your cottage, which will be open and ready for you.
Safety on Site
For your own safety, please do not wander around the site as there may be building work and heavy machinery.
- We try to be considerate regarding dog barking outside; therefore, if you feel dogs left in your garden will bark, we kindly ask you to take them inside.
- Please keep your dog on a lead at all times on site unless you are in your own cottage garden or with the trainer, and as part of your lesson.
- Each of the cottages have their own dog-poo bin in their gardens. Please pick up after your dog at all times.
- For your training, please be ready for entry into the training area at your session start time, and read the training protocols from Devon Dogs HERE.
- If you feed your dog on a raw diet, please feed your dog outside, in a crate or on your own towel/mat.
- Please do not exceed the number of people or dogs. The number of persons and dogs should be as originally stated on the booking form, unless agreed to by the Devon Dogs office prior to occupation.
- DOGS SHOULD BE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES. Under no circumstances are they to be left unattended inside the properties.
- Your dogs are your responsibility Bowerland Cottage Holidays and/or Devon Dogs are not liable for any injury or other incidents that may occur whilst on our premises.
Loss or damages – tenants are obligated to:
- Pay for any loss or damage to property however caused (reasonable wear and tear excluded).
- Take good care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the tenancy. Any excess cleaning will be charged for at a minimum cost of £100.
- Permit us reasonable access to the property for maintenance etc.
LEGALITIES: The signatory of the booking form certifies that they are authorised to agree the conditions of booking on behalf of all persons included on the booking form.
Cancellations or Changes by the Guest:
- Once the holiday is booked, you have entered into a legally binding contract.
- If you cancel, for whatever reason (including medical and weather related) no refund of the deposit will be due.
- If cancellation is within 10 weeks of the holiday, no refund of the full balance is due.
- Cancellations need to be made in writing at all times.
- We shall endeavour to re-let the property and, if we succeed, we will offer you an alternative date.
- Please note there will be an administration fee of £50 applicable for any change of booking.
- We strongly recommend you take out holiday cancellation insurance.
If, for any reason beyond our control (e.g. fire damage), the property is not available on the date booked, all rents and charges paid in advance by the tenants will be refunded in full, but the tenants will have no further claim on us.
- Force Majeure: We cannot accept responsibility or liability for any alterations, delay or cancellation or any other loss or damage caused by war, civil strife, terrorist action, industrial disputes, fire, sickness, bad weather, epidemics, acts of any government or public authority, or any other event outside our control. We will not offer refunds if the property cannot be supplied due to events outside our control.
- Smoking: Bowerland Holiday Cottages and Devon Dogs are Non-Smoking; please do not smoke inside the cottages.
Your Personal Data
If you contact us through the website’s Contact Form, your name and email are submitted to us for customer service purposes only.
Third Party Plugins
Our website uses the Google Analytics. According to Google Analytics terms of service (TOS), Analytics customers are prohibited from sending personal information to Google. If you are interested, Google Analytics also provides a browser extension that will allow users to opt-out of tracking across all websites. Click HERE.