This week’s recipe is shared by Michelle Taylor – Sweet Potato & Peanut Butter pyramid pan treats. Yummy!
- 220g sweet potato
- 90g flour (buckwheat or other plain flour)
- 125g peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Peel sweet potato and cut into chunks.
- Boil sweet potato until soft enough for a knife to slice easily.
- Mix well in a blender, adding water if necessary.
- Smooth mixture over your Pyramid Pan and bake for approximately 20 mins.
- Once cooled cut into treat-sized pieces.
- Don’t forget these treats can also be frozen and defrosted later on ready for a training session.
It’s a super easy recipe using a ‘Pyramid Pan’ or similar silicone baking mat. The great thing about these mats is that they raise up whatever is cooking so fat drains away and it allows air to circulate more freely for crispy, evenly cooked results – perfect for crispy dog treats!