This week’s dog treat recipe from Kelly features sweet potato, banana, eggs and flour – just simple, healthy and wholesome ingredients.
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 cup sweet potato
- 1 Banana
- 2 eggs
How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Chop sweet potato into 1cm cubes.
- Place on baking tray, cover with foil and roast for 30 minutes until very tender. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- In a bowl whisk the eggs, then add banana and cooked sweet potato
- Using a potato masher, break up banana and sweet potato until mixture is thoroughly combined and mash-like
- Add the flour gradually and stir to combine.
- Once all the flour has been added, use your hands to create a dough and then form a ball and wrap in some clingfilm and pop in the fridge for 30 minutes
- On a floured surface, roll out the dough to 1 inch thickness
- Using a cookie cutter, create the biscuits and layout onto a baking tray
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown
Stay tuned for lots of delicious treats