This week’s spinach balls recipe from Kelly is super easy to make. We hope your dogs will love this healthy and nutritious recipe!
- 1 Banana
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup of peanut butter
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1 cup flour
- 2 big tablespoons of natural plain yoghurt
How to make:
- Pre-Heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- In a bowl mix smash the banana up with a fork until smooth, then add in the egg, the peanut butter and the spinach and mix well together.
- Next add in the flour and combine.
- Then add in the yoghurt and mix all of the ingredients thoroughly together.
- Using your hands, roll the mixture into small balls (about 2cm in diameter) and place on a pre-greased baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven until the balls have gone firm and slightly golden brown.
- Allow to cool and then store in an air tight container in the fridge.
Looking for new ideas
We hope your dog enjoys this week’s recipe. Please feel free to share your own – write to us HERE! Check out more of Kelly’s Tuesday Dog Treats recipes HERE, and see our Training Events Schedule HERE.