This week’s Salmon Pyramid Pan Treat recipe comes courtesy of Michelle Taylor. These super easy recipes use a ‘Pyramid Pan’ or similar silicone baking mat. The great thing about these mats is that they raise up whatever is cooking so fat drains away and it allows air to circulate more freely for crispy, evenly cooked results. Perfect for crispy dog treats!
- 200g salmon (tinned or fresh is fine)
- 200g flour (tapioca or other plain flour)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a blender
- Add enough milk to make a thin batter
- Smooth mixture over your baking mat – bake approx 20 mins
- Once cooled cut into treat-sized pieces
- Don’t forget these treats can also be frozen and defrosted later on ready for a training session.
Stay tuned for lots of delicious treats