This week we are going to focus on how you can make the most out of every day, and achieve a positive mental attitude. We’ve all got the same shot at life and that is why you need to follow your own instincts, which will be different from mine. I need to follow my instincts. What will be absolutely right for me, may not be for you, and vice versa.
Life is short and you’ve got to get on with it. If not now, then when? Don’t wait for the right moment, we have nothing to lose from giving it a go.
Here are my top tips:
- Be brave – have courage and stretch your comfort zones.
- Learn new things – when we are young our lives are full of learning new things. But sometimes as we get older we abandon that mentality. Learning keeps you contacted and engaged in life.
- Laughter is the best medicine – make yourself, your friends and your family laugh and don’t forget to laugh at yourself.
- Breathe in the fresh air – make sure you go out each and every day, if only for a short time. Walk, jog, stroll or just sit – soak up the fresh air that is all around us.
- Get plenty of sleep – make sure you get a good night’s sleep – your body needs it.
Don’t forget to appreciate what you have already got, and celebrate your achievements. Only you can make you happy, you need to listen to yourself and what your instincts are telling you, rather than listening always to others. If you close your eyes, how old do you feel? What age are you on the inside?
Read more Monday Motivation blogs HERE
Help to stay motivated – come and stay with us in our beautiful cottage apartments and make the most of our fantastic onsite training facilities, nestled on the outskirts of Dartmoor National Park.