Continuing our scorching summer recipes for our dogs, this week is peanut butter ‘n chicken frozen treats. For these recipes you can use ice cube trays or buy some cool shaped silicone moulds.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chicken stock (best to make your own chicken stock)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- In a small bowl, combine peanut butter and parsley – set aside.
- Divide chicken broth evenly into a silicone ice cube tray, filling the tray halfway full.
- Place into freezer and freeze until set – about 1 hour.
- Spoon peanut butter mixture into the tray, filling the tray full.
- Place into freezer and freeze until hard – at least 4 hours.