This is a super easy and very quick recipe idea and we know your precious pups will love to enjoy a piece of peanut butter bark as a special treat!
- Half a small jar of peanut butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- Pre-heat the oven on a very low heat.
- In a bowl, mix the peanut and honey together until the consistency is quite runny.
- Line a barking tray with baking parchment.
- Smear the peanut onto the baking parchment with a spatula, spreading it as thinly as possible.
- Bake until the peanut butter becomes crispy.
- Bring out of the oven and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, you can break the bark into smaller pieces.
- Store in an air tight container.