This recipe is similar to making meatballs for humans, it just doesn’t contain as many ingredients! Sure to make your dogs’ tails wag!
- 250g minced meat – you can choose which type, depending on your dog’s preference or any allergies
- 1 egg
- Turmeric (optional)
- Empty the contents of the mince meat into a bowl
- Crack the egg into the bowl and mix into the mince using your hands
- Add a teaspoon of dried or fresh oregano and mix in
- (optional) add a teaspoon of turmeric and mix in
- Divide the mixture and roll into small ball shapes, I make mine now bigger than 1 inch.
- Pop on a greased baking tray and bake in the oven on a fairly low heat until golden brown
- Once cooled, place the meatballs into a sealed container and store in the fridge.
- Use for training! I make these for the games that involve the food being thrown!
Stay tuned for lots of delicious treats