Gingerbread Treats are biscuits with a bit of a spicy mix, which are perfect for this time of year! We’re sure your dogs will love them!
- 300g flour
- 190g peanut butter
- 3 tbsp minced ginger – we prefer to use fresh
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Jug of water – added a splash at a time to help form the dough
- Preheat oven to 165˚C.
- Mix together all ingredients until well combined.
- Add a small amount of water at a time as you don’t want the mix to be too wet or too dry
- Turn the mixture out onto a floured surface and continue to knead until you have a dough.
- Roll the dough out.
- Cut out your biscuits with a cookie cutter.
- Place on a baking tray lined with baking parchment and bake for 25 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and leave the biscuits in the oven for another 45 minutes, or until they are crisp.
Featured image by Scott Bauer, USDA | Public domain | via Wikimedia Commons