Continuing our tasty summer recipes for our dogs, this week is frozen yoghurt with banana and honey – yummy! For these recipes you can use ice cube trays or buy some cool shaped silicone moulds.
- 4 cups yogurt
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Melt peanut butter in microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Place all ingredients into a blender, mixer or food processor and mix well (until smooth).
- Pour into ice cube trays.
- Freeze until firm.
- Pop out of the tray and let your dog enjoy!