This week’s recipe from Michelle Taylor is Frozen Meat Treats! Perfect recipe to have some frozen treats in your freezer ready for those particularly hot days
- 2 cups cooked meat
- ¾ cup plain low-fat yogurt
- small amount of finely chopped parsley
- 1 cooked and mashed carrot
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl, or slow chopping in blender.
- Spoon mixture into ice cube trays and place in freezer until hard.
For these recipes you can use ice cube trays or buy some cool shaped silicone moulds – just make sure you know which are ice cubes and which are the dog treats, as you could give yourself quite a surprise if you mix them up!
Featured image by Michelle Ingham