Continuing our tasty summer recipes for our dogs, this week is blueberry peanut butter – yummy! It’s the perfect treat to cool your dog off in the hot weather and so easy to make! For these recipes you can use ice cube trays, or buy some cool shaped silicone moulds.
- Strained blueberries (or any fruit of your choice)
- Peanut Butter
- Blend the blueberries with with some water and
- Pour the mixture in an ice cube tray or silicone moulds
- Top with a bit of peanut butter,
- Pop it in the freezer, and voila!
- In a few hours, your dog will enjoy some delicious fruity goodness.