Continuing our summer season of frozen dog treats, this week’s frozen applesauce yoghurt stuffed kong recipe will delight your dog! The mixture will make enough for more than one kong and can stay in the fridge for up to a week.
- 4 Apples
- 4 tablespoon plain yoghurt
- Peel, core and chop the apples.
- Add apples to boiling water and boil on a high heat until soft.
- Using a masher, mash apples until they are smooth.
- Allow apples to cool.
- Once cool, mix in the yoghurt.
- Stuff kong and freeze.