Yummy! This week’s coriander balls recipe is full of wholesome, healthy ingredients, which your dogs will simply love.
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup of peanut butter
- ¼ cup chopped coriander
- 1 cup flour
- 2 big tablespoons of natural plain yoghurt
How to make:
- Pre-Heat oven to 180C (350F)
- In a bowl mix smash the banana up with a fork until smooth, then add in the egg, the peanut butter and the coriander and mix well together.
- Next add in the flour and combine.
- Then add in the yoghurt and mix all of the ingredients thoroughly together.
- Using your hands, roll the mixture into small balls (about 2cm in diameter) and place on a pre-greased baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven until golden brown.
- Allow to cool and then store in an air tight container in the fridge.
Stay tuned for lots of delicious treats