YUMMY! Check out this week’s coconut and peanut butter recipe from Kelly – it’s healthy, nutritious and super easy to make!
- 1 cup of peanut butter (ensure it doesn’t contain xylitol)
- 1 teaspoon unrefined, cold pressed coconut oil
- Silicon paw print tray (or similar)
How to Make:
- Measure out the coconut oil
- Add to a saucepan and stir on a low heat until it’s turned into liquid form
- Pour the coconut oil into a bowl and stir in the peanut butter and thoroughly combine.
- Pour the mixture into the silicon mould and pop in the freezer. And that’s it!
- Wait until they are frozen and when they are, pop them out of the mould and place in a container and store in the freezer.
Stay tuned for lots of delicious treats
Featured image by Mel Taylor