YUMMY! How about giving your dog a real treat, by making them some tasty Chicken & Rice Biscuits? Your dog will love them!
- 6 oz chopped up cooked chicken breast
- 1 fresh farm egg
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- pinch of salt
- Puree the chicken and rice with the chicken stock.
- In a bowl add flour, salt, egg and pureed chicken and rice and mix well.
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured board to about 1/2-inch thick.
- Cut into shapes and then bake in a hot oven (350 degrees) for 30 mins and allow to harden.
Stay tuned for lots of delicious treats
Photo courtesy of Devon Dogs