Yet another delicious and nutritious dog biscuit recipe using cheddar and applesauce that’s sure to make your dogs’ tails wag. 🙂
- ⅓ cup of grated cheddar
- ⅓ cup of applesauce
- ⅓ cup water
- 1½ cups wholewheat flour
- ½ cup oats
- Pre-heat oven to 375 F
- Combine the cheddar, applesauce and water in a small bowl. Combine the flour and oats in a large bowl.
- Pour cheese/applesauce mixture into flour/oats mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Kneed into a dough and turn out on to a floured surface.
- Roll out the dough and using a cookie cutter, cut out the biscuits.
- Place on to a pre-greased baking tray and bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.