For something that is on the slightly healthier side, this week’s carrot and banana recipe is a low fat option for your canine companions!
- 1 banana
- 2 grated carrots
- 1 egg
- 200g flour
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees celsius
- In a large bowl mash the banana until smooth with a fork
- Then add the grated carrot and egg
- Add a small amount of water and combine
- Add the flour to the mix, gradually pour a little water at a time to the mix and combine until you have a dough consistency
- Pop the dough out onto a floured surface and knead then roll out until 1/4 inch thick
- Use cookie cutters to create your biscuits and place on a lined baking tray
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes
We hope your dog enjoys this week’s recipe. Check out Devon Dogs Online Bake Off Classes HERE.