Baked butternut squash rings make a great little healthy treat for your dogs and can also be used for training that requires bowling food! For this week’s super simple recipe you will need just two ingredients.
- 1 Butternut squash
- Sunflower oil
- Pre-heat oven to 350F
- Peel the butternut squash
- Chop the butternut squash up into ‘rings’ about ½ an inch thick
- Use the sunflower oil to lightly grease a baking tray.
- Place the butternut squash rings onto the baking tray and using a pastry brush add some oil to the top side.
- Bake in the oven until roasted through.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge.
Stay tuned for lots of delicious treats