Burger rice balls are great little treats to use at any time, and most dogs really love them. The recipe calls for basil, which has tons of minerals and vitamins, with antioxidants and antimicrobial properties.
- 1 lb beef burgers (or minced meat)
- 2 cups cooked rice
- Chopped fresh basil (or dried)
- 2 tbsp honey
- Cook the beef burger, preferably in the oven or grill.
- Once it is cooked, cut it up into small pieces.
- Add in the cooked rice.
- Then add the basil and honey and mix well.
- Roll into little balls and pop in the fridge to set.
Stay tuned for lots of delicious treats
Featured image by Mel Taylor