Blackberries are still in season in a lot of countries! Why not take some time out and go blackberry picking with your dog? Then you can come home and bake some yummy treats!
- 1 cup blackberries
- 2 ½ cups flour
- ⅔ cup oats
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350ºF or 180ºC.
- Pop some baking parchment onto a baking tray.
- Add the blackberries and egg to a large bowl and combine.
- Next add the dry ingredients and mix together until combined – using the water as you go to ensure you get a dough-like consistency
- Be ready! The dough will be a beautiful purple colour!
- Roll dough until ¼ inch thick. Using a cookie cutter, cut out the biccie shapes. Repeat until dough is all gone.
- Place the bickies on the baking tray and bake for 20 mins, or until treats are brown around the edges and firm when you press on them.
- Leave to cool and then store in an air-tight container.