This week’s super easy black pudding recipe uses a ‘Pyramid Pan’ or similar silicone baking mat. The great thing about these mats is that they raise up whatever is cooking so fat drains away and it allows air to circulate more freely for crispy, evenly cooked results – perfect for crispy dog treats!
- 1 roll of black pudding (approx 200g)
- 1 tablespoon of oatmeal
- 2 eggs
- Dollop of honey
- Vegetable Oil
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Mix all the ingredients together in a blender
- Add enough vegetable oil to make the batter pourable
- Smooth mixture over your baking mat – bake approx 15-17 mins or until crispy
- Once cooled cut into treat-sized pieces
Don’t forget these treats can also be frozen and defrosted later on ready for a training session.
Stay tuned for lots of delicious treats
Featured image & recipe by Michelle Taylor