Banana and peanut butter yummy treats are awesome to use as training treats for your dogs. Simple ingredients and easy prep. All you will need is:
- 1 over ripe peeled banana
- 350g oat flour
- 225g rolled oats
- 150g dried parsley
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 150°C. Mash banana in a large bowl with a fork or potato masher.
- Add the oat flour, oats, parsley, peanut butter and egg and stir well to combine. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Divide mixture into 24 (approx. 1 tablespoon sized), roll into balls and and transfer to a large baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Use the back of a spoon to press each ball into a coin shape.
- Bake until firm and deep golden brown on the bottom, this should be approx. 40 to 45 minutes – but keep any eye on them!
- Set aside to let cool completely.
- Once cooled store these treats in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Or, freeze them to enjoy later!